Master Teacher (Elementary)
We are looking for a highly qualified individual to join our team as a lead teacher in our Elementary school division. The candidate must demonstrate strong classroom management skills. It is important the candidate have an agreement with or openness to the mission of the Catholic church and the method of integral formation. Base Salary $35,000 – $45,000.
- A strong faith-life and a practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation
- BA/BS – Elementary Education with valid teaching license (preferred)
- 3+ years teaching experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Must be able to assume position in low levels to allow visual contact with children
- Experience with guided reading, writer’s workshop, and Saxon Math
- A commitment to differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students
About the Employer:
Royal Palm Academy is an independent, Catholic school officially recognized by and affiliated with the Diocese of Venice. We serve children in grades PreK – 8.
The mission of Royal Palm Academy is to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic content while teaching the mind, educating the heart, and forming the character of tomorrow’s leaders.
Please email a cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, a reference list, and a copy of your teaching license (if applicable) to Laurie M. Ludgin, Dean of Academics, email@example.com.