We are seeking a motivated, creative, and highly-qualified individual to join our team as a Pre-K Lead Teacher. Candidate must demonstrate strong, age-appropriate classroom management skills. It is important the candidate have an agreement with or openness to the mission of the Catholic church and the method of integral formation. Base pay – $35,000 to $40,000.
- A strong faith-life and a practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation
- BA/BS – Education (Elementary/Early Childhood – or related field)
- 2+ years teaching experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with colleagues in the classroom
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Must be able to sustain positions at low levels to allow visual contact with children
- Ability to implement developmentally appropriate and differentiated classroom practices
- Experience with guided reading and Handwriting Without Tears (preferred)
About the Employer:
Royal Palm Academy is an independent, Catholic school officially recognized by and affiliated with the Diocese of Venice. We serve children in grades Pre-K – 8.
The mission of Royal Palm Academy is to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic content while teaching the mind, educating the heart, and forming the character of tomorrow’s leaders.
Please email a cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation, and a reference list to Laurie M. Ludgin, Dean of Academics, email@example.com.