Development of Spirit
The Christian view of man is rooted in Christ, the ultimate model of human perfection. Each person, created in the image and likeness of God, is bestowed with dignity, freedom, intellect, and will. The purpose of education is to help each person develop these gifts and his or her natural talents and abilities so that each can fully love and serve God in society.
Our educational philosophy is to teach and encourage students to learn to seek truth and acquire goodness while developing a broad base of knowledge and a solid understanding of the Catholic faith.
Each Royal Palm Academy student is encouraged to strive for:
- A deep understanding of the Catholic Faith through a solid program of religious instruction
- A life of grace and participation in the sacramental life of the Church
- A profound prayer life as an integral part of school life
- Respect for students of all faiths and backgrounds
- Heaven as our eternal home