We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a teaching assistant in our pre-school and elementary divisions. It is important the candidate have an agreement with or openness to the mission of the Catholic church and the method of integral formation. Successful assistants will be encouraged to move into full teaching positions if and when they become available.
Base Pay $14.00 to $18.00 hourly.
- A strong faith-life and a practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation
- BA/BS – Education (Elementary/Early Childhood), preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Must be able to sustain positions at low levels to allow visual contact with children
- Familiar with developmentally appropriate and differentiated instructional practices
About the Employer:
Royal Palm Academy is an independent, Catholic school officially recognized by and affiliated with the Diocese of Venice. We serve children in grades Pre-K – 8.
The mission of Royal Palm Academy is to provide an education of rich academics with Catholic content while teaching the mind, educating the heart, and forming the character of tomorrow’s leaders
Please email a cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation to Laurie M. Ludgin, Dean of Academics, email@example.com.